Smile Contact EX AL-W Cool : 12ml
|Sales max number of items||20|
|Shipping Schedule||3 to 7 working days after payment|
Eye drops featuring a “double formula” that relieves both inflammation and itchiness to reduce discomfort when wearing soft contact lenses. Preservative-free.*
*Contains no preservatives (such as benzalkonium chloride or potassium sorbate)
1. Smile Contact AL-W brand eye drops for soft contact lens wearers are able to relieve sore, itchy and inflamed eyes thanks to Lion's Double Formula, which consists of the antihistamine chlorpheniramine maleate and the anti-inflammatory ingredient dipotassium glycyrrhizinate.
2. Blended with ingredients that supplement the four characteristics of teardrops (cornea protection, nutritional support, oxygen supply and secretion elimination), Smile Contact AL-W eye drops help to maintain healthy pupils and reduce discomfort when wearing contact lenses.
3. Available in a gentle-on-eyes Mild type and a strong and refreshing Cool type.
4. Smile Contact AL-W eye drops can be used while wearing all types of contact lenses (except for color contacts) as well as after contact lense
Glycyrrhizinate dipotassium (anti-inflammatory) 0.125 g
Chlorpheniramine maleate (antihisamine) 0.03 g
Chondroitin sulfate sodium (cornea protection ingredient) 0.5 g
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 0.01g
Potassium L-aspartate (amino acid) 0.2 g
*Inactive ingredients: Trometamol, boric acid, borax, sodium chloride, disodium edetate, propylene glycol, l-menthol, d-borneol, pH adjuster
Discomfort when wearing soft or hard contact lenses
Blurred vision (due to excess eye mucus, etc.)
Eye trouble prevention (after swimming, after getting dust or sweat in the eyes, etc.)
Inflammation of the eye due to ultraviolet or other light (such as snow blindness)
Use 5 to 6 times a day, 1 to 2 drops in each eye.
(1) A guardian or caretaker should provide supervision and guidance when allowing children to use the product.
(2) Avoid touching the dropper tip to the eye, eyelid or eyelashes, as this could cause it to become dirty or contaminated (with eye mucus, dust, etc.). Do not use if the product appears cloudy.
(3) Use the product only as eye drops.