Smile Whitéye : 15mL
|Shipping Schedule||3 to 7 working days after payment|
Eye drops that quickly relieve bloodshot eyes, helping keep the whites of the eyes healthy and clear
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride 0.05g (Reduces redness due to bloodshot eyes)
Glycyrrhizinate dipotassium 0.25g (Relieves inflammation of the eyes)
Chlorpheniramine maleate 0.03g (Reduces itchiness and other eye discomfort)
Panthenol 0.1g (A vitamin that promotes metabolic processes)
Potassium L-aspartate 1g (An enzyme that brings oxygen into the eye)
*Inactive ingredients: Aminocaproic acid, disodium edetate, propylene glycol, chlorobutanol, benzalkonium chloride, l-menthol, geraniol, pH adjuster
Bloodshot conjunctiva, eye fatigue, eye trouble prevention (after swimming, after getting dust or sweat in the eyes, etc.), inflammation of the eye due to ultraviolet or other light (such as snow blindness), blepharitis (inflamed eyelids), itchy eyes, blurred vision (due to excess eye mucus, etc.), discomfort when wearing hard contact lenses
Use 3 to 6 times a day, 1 to 3 drops in each eye.
Hold the bottle tip-down when dispensing the eye drops
(1) Excessive use may cause abnormal sensitivity to light or make eyes more bloodshot.
(2) A guardian or caretaker should provide supervision and guidance when allowing children to use the product.
(3) Avoid touching the dropper tip to the eye, eyelid or eyelashes, as this could cause it to become dirty or contaminated (with eye mucus, dust, etc.). Do not use if the product appears cloudy.
(4) Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses.
(5) Use the product only as eye drops.